The small print
Terms of Service
- HelpTab.org is providing a plattform to donate computing capacity to charities.
- The donation is done by mining the Monero (XMR) crypto currency.
- Whenever you mine for a specific charity project, your mining effort are credited to the project you have selected.
- When enough XMR has been created, the charity will receive a payout.
- You most not use Helptab for any illegal purposes.
- You must not reverse engineer, hack, exploit or otherwise attack helptab.org server and services.
- Attempting to exploit, hack or spam Helptab.org will lead to termination of your account.
- We keep the right to terminate your account at any time for any reason.
- We are not responsible for damages to you or your hardware caused directly or indirectly by Helptab.org.
- We reserve the right to extend these Terms of Service in the future.
Terms applying to regular donors
- You can mine anonymously (not logged in) or with a user account (logged in). It does not affect the amount you are donating.
- By donating using helptab.org you accept that:
- The results of your mining efforts are not given to you personally, but to a specific charity project.
- A small share of all donations is used to fund operation of helptab.org.
- When you create a user account, we can track your donations. This allows us to:
- Provide you with statistics on your donations.
- Provide you with incentives and contact you.
- We do give away some amount of Monero back to our users. This is usually done in the form of a lottery. The conditions for participation can change, please check the Jackpot-Page for details on current conditions.
- When using this plattform you use it in good faith as we provide this service in good faith.
- We have never seen a computer freezing or other malfunction. Sometimes the donation process may stall and needs to be restarted. Since this is still experimental, you will not deem us responsible for data loss or damaged hardware.
Terms applying to charity project owners
- You need to be allowed to speak for the project. Either you work with charity you represent or are entitled to speak for them.
- Any funding must not be used for personal benefit. You need to provide proof us use of funds after receiving payments from us.
- If any taxation may be required in your jurisdiction, it is your responsibility to declare any income coming from helptab.org.